Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Kathmandu University offers 2-years accelerated Masters and Doctoral degrees in the following disciplines:
Admission Requirements for ME in Computer Engineering
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program in the field of Computer Engineering with the score of atleast 50% in aggregate or GPA 2.5 /4
Admission Requirements for MTech in Information Technology
- Candidates with score of at least 50% in aggregate or CGPA 2.5, and
- Undergraduate in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Computer Application (with honors), or
- Total of at least 16 years of education with Science background, or
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field
For further information please contact Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
We appreciate your interest in pursuing a degree at one of the nation’s top research institutions.