1. Shrestha, S. and Kim J.M., "Bridging the Gap between E-Learning and Knowledge Management (KM): An enhancement of Moodle system by applying KM Functions", International Journal of Science and Technology, ISSN 2049-7318, IJST Publications UK, Vol. 2, Issue. 1, January, 2013, 104-111.
2. Shrestha, S., "Bridging the gap between E-learning and Knowledge Management", LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG, ISBN: 978-3-659-15079-1, Deutschland, 2012, [Online], Available: https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/bridging-the-gap-between-e-learning-and- knowledge-management/isbn/978-3-659-15079-1.
3. Shrestha, S., "Role of Semantic graph in Web Page Content Visualization", Kathmandu University Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 1, February, 2012, 125-133.
4. Bal Krishna Bal, “Towards Building Advanced Natural Language Applications – An Overview of the Existing Primary Resources and Applications in Nepali”, in Proceedings of the 7’th Workshop on Asian Language Resources, Association for Computational Linguistics, Suntec, Singapore, August, 2009, pp.165-170
5. Bal Krishna Bal, Patrick Saint-Dizier, Towards and Analysis of Argumentation Structure and the Strength of Arguments in News Editorials, AISB Symposium on Persuasive Technologies, Edinburgh, April 2009.
6. Towards an Analysis of Opinions in News Editorials: How Positive was the year? Bal Krishna Bal. Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya, Lalitpur, PatanDhoka, Nepal and IRIT, 118 de Narbonne, 31062 Toulouse, France. Proceedings of the 8'th International Conference on Computational Semantics, pages 260-263, Tilburg, January 2009.Copyright 2009 International Conference on Computational Semantics.
7. Bal Krishna Bal, Patrick Saint-Dizier. Who Speaks for Whom? Towards Analyzing Opinions in News Editorials, International Symposium on Natural Language Processing (IEEE-SNLP 2009), Bangkok, october 2009.
8. Bal Krishna Bal, Patrick Saint-Dizier. Have we had Hard Times or Cosy Times? A Discourse Analysis of Opinions Expressed over Socio-political Events in News editorials, Proceedings of the 7’th International Conference on Natural Language Processing (ICON-2009), pages 192-198, Hyderabad, India, December 2009. Copyright Macmillan Publishers India Ltd., 2009.
9. S.K.Bista, K.P. Dahal, P.I. Cowling and B.M. Tuladhar (2009): "Evolution of Cooperativeness in a Business Game Relying on Acquaintance Based Trustworthiness Assessment", proc. IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing (CEC09). Won "best paper" award., Vienna, Austria. (Published by IEEE Computer Society press 1winner out of 98 papers submitted, 21 full papers accepted)
10. S.K.Bista, K.P.Dahal, P.I.Cowling, B.M. Tuladhar (2008), Evolution of Cooperation in an Incentive Based Business Game Environment, In the proceedings of ICADAM 2008- Springer, Sanya, China
11. S.K.Bista, K.P.Dahal, P.I.Cowling, B.M. Tuladhar (2008) Unraveling the Evolution of Defectors in Online Business Games, In the proceedings of SKIMA 2008, Kathmandu, Nepal
12. S.K. Bista, K.P. Dahal, P.I Cowling, B.M. Tuladhar. Metrics for computing trust in multi-agent environment, 8th Informatics Workshop, Bradford, UK, 2007.
13 . S.K.Bista, K.P. Dahal, P.I.Cowling, B.M. Tuladhar. TruMet: An approach towards Computing Trust in Multi-Agent Environment, Proceedings of International conference on Software Knowledge Information Management and Applications, Chiangmai, Thailand 2006
14 . S.K. Bista, K.P. Dahal, B.M. Tuladhar. Agent Oriented Peer-Peer Supply Chain for Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment, 7th Informatics Workshop, Bradford, UK, 2006.
15 . Shrestha N., Hall Patrick A.V., Bista S. K. “Resources for Nepali Word Sense Disambiguation”, IEEE International conference on Natural Language Processing and Knowledge Engineering (IEEE NLP-KE’08), Beijing, China, 2008
16. Shrestha N., Hall Patrick A.V., Bista S. K. “Dictionary containing Example based Nepali WSD”, ICON 2008, Pune, India, 2008.
17. Shrestha N., Hall Patrick A.V., Bista S. K. “Word Sense Disambiguation; a Brief Survey with Application to Nepali”, 29th Annual Conference of Linguistic Society of Nepal, Kathmandu, Nepal, 2008.
18. Y.P. Yadava, G R Bhattarai, S. K. Bista, B. Keshari and J. Bhatta, Envisioning Machine Translation for the New Millennium: Outlines of Preliminary Steps in Nepal. Contemporary Issues in Nepalese Linguistics, ed. by Yogendra P. Yadava et al., pages 429-439, Kathmandu: Linguistics Society of Nepal, 2005.
19. B. Keshari, J. Bhatta and S.K. Bista. Nepali Part-of-Speech Guesser and Its Application in Lexicon Building. Proceedings of International Conference On Natural Language Processing, ICON-2005, IIT Kanpur, India, 2005.
20 . B. Keshari, J. Bhatta and S.K. Bista. Handling Honorification in Dobahse: Online English-to-Nepali Machine Translation System. Proceedings of Third Asian Applied Computing Conference (AACC - 2005), Kathmandu, Nepal, 2005.
21 . B. Keshari and S.K. Bista, UNL Nepali Deconverter. International-CALIBER 2005, Kochi, India, 2005.
22 . Bhim Prasad Upadhyaya, Birendra Keshari and Sanat Kumar Bista, Morphological Analyser for Nepali Language. Reserch KU-CSE-1-20005, Dept. of CSE, Kathmandu University, Kathmandu, January 2005. (Internal Technical Report)
23. S.K. Bista, and B.Keshari. Standardization issues in Loclization, Proceedings of the 5th CAN ICT International Conference, January 2005, Nepal.
24. S.K. Bista, and B. Keshari, Research Techniques for a New Keyboard Layout Design, Workshop on Keyboard layout Design, Nepal.2004.
25. Nepali Spell Checker. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 316-18.
26. Nepali Spell Checker 1.1 and the Thesaurus, Research and Development. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 319-23.
27. A Morphological Analyzer and Stemmer for Nepali. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 324-31.
28. Structure of Nepali Grammar. Bal Krishna Bal, PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 332-96.
29. Architectural and system design of the Nepali Grammar Checker. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 397-400.
30 . Sorting utility for Nepali in Linux. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 412-15.
31 . Research Report on NepaLinux 1.1. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 419-21.
32 . Nepali Open CD. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 427-29.
33. Research Report on creating a Live Bootable CD. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 430-33.
34. SMSing software for Nepali. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 434-35
35. PDA Localization for Nepali. Bal Krishna Bal et. al., PAN Localization, Working Papers 2004-2007, pp. 436-52
36. Guide to Localization of Open Source Software. Bal Krishna Bal et.al. Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya.Kathmandu, Nepal. Published by Center for Research in Urdu Language Processing, National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan on Behalf of Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya, Nepal. Copyrights© International Development Research Center, Canada, 2007
37. A Morphological Analyzer and Stemmer for Nepali. Bal Krishna Bal, Prajol Shrestha. Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya, Nepal. Paper presented at ADD-2 Workshop on Morpho-syntactic analysis as part of the School of Asian Applied Natural Language Processing for Linguistics Diversity and language Resource Development, March 6-14, 2007.
38. The Structure of Nepali Grammar. Paper presented at Satellite Workshop, October 19, 2006. LAICS-NLP Summer School, Bangkok, Thailand. Paper published in the general proceedings of the conference.
39. The Stemmer for Nepali. Bal Krishna Bal. Paper presented at the 27'th Annual Conference of the Linguistic Society of Nepal and 12'th Himalayan Languages Symposium, Nepal, November, 2006.
40 . Towards Universal Access to ICTs in Nepal. Bal Krishna Bal, Srishtee Gurung and Pat Hall. Nepalese Linguistics. Journal of the Linguistic Society of Nepal. Volume -22, November 2006. Published by the Linguistic Society of Nepal, Tribhuvan University. Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal.
41 . Automation of the Dean’s Office for the foreign students’ specialists’ preparatory faculty, Volgograd State Technical University. Kizim A.V., Siplivaya M.B., Krishna B.B. Progressive Technology in learning and production: Materials for the all Russia conference, Kamiswin city, 24-27 April 2002, Volgograd, 2002,- 258 pages.
42 . Application of modern software tools for the automated management of the universities taking the Dean’s Office for the foreign students’ specialists’ preparatory faculty, Volgograd State Technical University as an example. Kizim A.V., Siplivaya M.B., Bal Bal Krishna. Computer and mathematic modeling in natural and technical sciences: Materials of the 4’th all Russia internet conference (April-May 2002) / Chief Editor of the series, Prof. Arzamshov A.A., Tambob: Tambob State University, 2002.